Class V - Three Year Classroom Program
Pre-Foundation Course (prequel to Foundation), for class V is a three year program. Pre foundation course aims at improvising thinking ability of a child in addition to thorough coverage of school topics.
This program will be beneficial to the student in improving the logical reasoning and mental aptitude solving. The trained and experienced faculty of BCC works on inculcating interest in solving any program in objective manner. After admission in this program, parents will be able to see increase in analytical skills and IQ level.
- This course is divided into 6 phases, 2 phases in each year.
- Subjects covered will be , Maths, Science, Social Studies and English all based on development of analytical and logical thinking.
- We provide Comprehensive and well researched content material based on latest examination pattern.
- Regular test series are conducted for assessment of the student.
- Best preparatory tools to the students are given that includes Daily Practice Papers (DPPs), Daily Practice Questions (DPQs), Home assignments etc.
- Tests of different form for assessment are taken such as Class test, Weekly revision test, Phase Test and Mock Tests.
- Regular feedback from the students and parents are taken in Parent Teacher Meeting and student assessment report can be asked any time by the parents.
- We aim at giving first priority to the welfare of the student studying at our centre. This is achieved by personal interaction and counselling on regular basis.