NEET 2017 Application Form, Eligibility, Date, PatternBack to Exam List
NEET – National Eligibility cum Entrance Test- The Supreme Court approved, the NEET schedule in place of AIPMT, which was proposed by CBSE (Central Board Secondary Education) and MCI (Medical Council of India).
NEET 2017– CBSE conducts NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) which is a national level medical examination of the country. NEET 2017 is the gateway to offer admissions to deserving applicants in MBBS and BDS courses at the best colleges of India. The applicants who are interested in NEET 2017 can apply for the examination before last date of application.
Courses offered through NEET 2017 UG
- MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery)
- BDS (Bachelor of Dental Surgery)
NEET 2017 Application forms will be available from 3rd week of December 2016. After official notice interested candidates may apply for the same.
NEET 2017 Examination will be conducted in 8 regional languages including: English, Hindi, Assamese, Bengali, Marathi, Gujarati and Telugu.
Important dates (Tentative)
|Commencement of applications||3rd week of December 2016|
|Last date to submit applications (without late fee)||3rd week of January 2017|
|Receipt of confirmation page in CBSE||4th week of January 2017|
|Last date to submit application form (without late fee)||Last week of January 2017|
|Receipt of confirmation page in CBSE (with late fee)||1st week of February 2017|
|Availability of admit card||1st week of April 2017|
|Examination date (NEET 2017)||1st week of May 2017|
|Results declaration||1st week of June 2017|
Eligibility Criteria (Read Article)
- The applicants must be an Indian national or OCI (Overseas Citizen of India).
- The applicants must have aged between 17 to 25 years as on 31st December of the admission year (for reserved applicants maximum age limit is 30 years).
- The applicants must have qualified 12th standard or equivalent examination from a recognized board with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-technology & Mathematics or any other elective subjects with English (appearing applicants can also apply).
- The applicants must have scored minimum 50% in PCB group (45% for general PH and 40% for SC/ST/OBC).
NEET 2017 Application form
The applicants have to apply online from the official website of the authority. The application forms will be available from the 3rd week of December 2017. The applicants are advised to go through the eligibility criteria & instructions carefully before they start application process. Once the application form has filled completely, the applicants have to send the confirmation page along with other necessary documents at this address-
The Assistant Secretary (NEET), Central Board of Secondary Education, Shiksha Kendra 2, Community Centre, Preet Vihar, Delhi- 110092
NEET 2017 Application Form and How to apply-
The applicants have to pay the application fee to complete the application process. The application fee can be paid through online (using debit/ credit card) or offline (using bank challan) mode. The application fees for different categories are as follows-
- For General/OBC- Rs. 1000/- (Rs. 2000/- with late fee)
- For SC/ST/PH- Rs. 550/- (Rs. 1550/- with late fee)
- The examination will be based on offline mode with duration of 3 hours.
- There will be total 180 questions of MCQ type.
- The applicants will get 4 marks for each correct answer and there will be a penalty of 1 mark for each wrong answer.
- The question paper will be available in English & Hindi both.
The question paper of NEET 2017 will be divided into 4 sections. The distribution of questions for each section is as follows-
Reservation of Seats
- OBC-Non creamy layer- 27%
- SC category- 15%
- ST category- 7.5%
- PH category- 3% (on horizontal basis)
After release of official notice, we will update NEET 2017 schedule on this page or more details you can access official website. Most probably application form will be available from December 2017.
NEET 2017 Syllabus
NEET 2017 syllabus will be laid down authoritatively by the Medical Council of India. Syllabus will be based on standard 11th and 12th subjects. The question paper is divided into 4 sections which include- Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology.
To appear for NEET 2017, applicants have to download their admit card from the official website. Admit card includes necessarily details such as- name, DOB, signature and photograph of the candidate, father’s name, roll no. examination centre, date of the examination and the category. Candidate need to go through the details which is mentioned in the admit card that whatever information is provided on it is correct or not. If any mistake is there the candidate have to concern to the exam conducting body i.e. CBSE.
Disclaimer– All the information NEET is reference from the public sources such as authentic newspapers, news channels etc. If we found any change in upcoming time, we will update on this page as soon as possible, to get updated keep visiting.
IIT ,PMT Coaching Classes
Our current network Dwarka Delhi!
Bhardwaj career classes
101 & 107 Plot No-4 sec-2 Dwarka
Vardhman Market New Delhi, New Delhi 110005 Delhi