BITSAT 2017 Exam Dates, Application Form, EligibilityBack to Exam List
Birla Institute of Technology & Science conducts BIT Science Aptitude Test (BITSAT) every year. There are four institutions which consider BITSAT. It is a university level examination and gets conducted in order to provide admission to UG and PG courses. Each year the notification gets released most probably in the month of December. All the interested candidates, who are going to apply for BITSAT 2017, they are requested to go through the complete details of BITSAT 2017 from here.
Degree Programmes offered through BITSAT
|BITS Pilani Campus||BE (Chemical, Civil, Computer Science, Electrical and Electronics, Electronics and Instrumentation, Mechanical, Manufacturing) / BPharm / MSc. (Biological Sciences, Chemistry, Economics, Mathematics, Physics, General Studies)|
|K. K Birla Goa Campus||BE (Chemical, Computer Science, Electrical and Electronics, Electronics and Instrumentation, Mechanical) / BPharm / MSc. (Biological Sciences, Chemistry, Economics, Mathematics, Physics)|
|Hyderabad Campus||BE (Chemical, Civil, Computer Science, Electrical and Electronics, Electronics and Instrumentation, Mechanical, Manufacturing) / BPharm / MSc. (Biological Sciences, Chemistry, Economics, Mathematics, Physics)|
Important Dates- Tentative
|Beginning date for Online Registration||Last week of December 2016|
|Last date to register||Last week of February 2017|
|Correction of application form||First week of March 2017|
|Allotment of Test centres||Second week of March 2017|
|Exam Slot booking||From 3rd week of March 2017|
|BITSAT Admit Card / Hall Ticket availability||From 3rd week of April 2017|
|Examination Date||2nd week of May 2017|
|Admission Process||From 2nd week of June 2017|
BITSAT 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Check here detailed eligibility criteria for BITSAT 2017
- Apply for B.Tech Programmes offered by Manipal University–
- Apply for B.Tech Programmes offered by Alliance University–
1) Interested candidates must have cleared 10+2 with minimum 75% marks from a recognized education board.
2) Candidates must have passed intermediate with Physics, Chemistry, Math or Biology.
3) If you want to take admission in B.Tech then you must have passed 12th with Math and if you want to take admission in B.Pharm then you must have passed 12th with Biology along with good proficiency in English.
4) Candidates who have passed 10+2 in 2014, they cannot apply for this examination.
BITS students are not eligible to apply for this examination.
5) If candidates have passé intermediate in second attempt then it will be taken as the last performance of the qualifying examination.
BITSAT 2017 application form will be available from Last week of December tentatively, after that interested candidates may apply through official website. Male candidates have to pay Rs. 2200/– application fee and Rs 1700/– for female candidates. Those candidates will opt Dubai as test center they have to pay US $50. BITSAT 2017 Application form
1) The online registration process for BITSAT will start from last week of December 2016.
2) Candidates can only apply via online mode and for that they need to visit the official site (after release of official notice for BITSAT 2017).
3) Only those candidates who are the permanent citizen of India can apply for the same.
4) To apply for it, candidates need to register themselves first. After registering successfully, candidates will be given the registration number and password.
5) With those registration credentials candidates will have to login there. After that an application form will be displayed which need to be filled with all the accurate details.
6) After that you will have to pay the application fee.
7) All the boys are required to pay Rs. 2200/- whereas all the girls are required to pay Rs. 1700/-.
8) Payment can be done via online mode by using Credit Card, Debit Card and Net Banking. One can also use the E – Challan from any ICICI bank within India.
9) Lastly take the print out of filled application form along with the payment receipt and send it to -The Admissions Officer
BITS Pilani – 333 031
Check out complete schedule for BITSAT 2017–
The Pattern of Examination
Check out How to crack BITSAT 2017 (Tips and Tricks)-
The examination paper will come in computer based test format. Candidates can choose their examination Centre as per their convenience. Examination will be conducted for 3 hours. There will be total 150 MCQs on Physics, General English, Chemistry and Math/ Biology subjects. For each correct answer, candidate will be rewarded 3 marks and for each wrong answer 1 mark will be deducted.
|Subject||No. of Questions|
(a) English Proficiency
(b) Logical Reasoning
|Part IV||Mathematics/Biology (for BPharma)||45|
BITSAT 2017 Slot Booking
As per the expectation the candidates can book their slot before April 2017 and it was expected that the examination of BITSAT will be conducted in the month of May 2017 so it is necessary to book the slot in order to gain the admit card issued in the favour of candidate. Candidates were being required to reserve their date and timings (slot booking) on which date they would like to appear for the aptitude test. The booking would be on the basis of first-cum first basis. Check
BITSAT 2017 Admit Card
Candidates can get their hall ticket from the official site. Hall Tickets will be uploaded on the site 15 days before the examination’s date. With the help of hall tickets, candidates can get the information regarding the date of examination, the venue of the examination, roll number, enrollment number and many other important details.
BITSAT 2017 Result
As Result is one of the most searchable things on net after appearing in any examination. BITSAT 2017 result will be available on the official site of the board. Candidates will be able to download their result from the first week of June 2017.
IIT ,PMT Coaching Classes
Our current network Dwarka Delhi!
Bhardwaj career classes
101 & 107 Plot No-4 sec-2 Dwarka
Vardhman Market New Delhi, New Delhi 110005 Delhi